_ Media relations
Outstanding contacts with journalists for an optimum response
It often takes more than just news or developments to arouse the interest of journalists. To transform information into news that’s relevant for earned media, you have to pinpoint your core messages and communicate them properly and appropriately.
Is a media conference really the right approach? What media can we address with what topics? Do we need visuals, a fact sheet or an opinion piece on this topic? Are the relevant questions answered?
Our consultants evaluate topics in terms of their media suitability. They work up content for the relevant media and support individuals and organisations with media relations.
Our advice covers
- Media response and potential analysis
- Conception and planning
- Exploiting the issue cycle
- Active theme management
- Core messages and storylines
- Agenda setting and focus topics
- Issue profiling and media communication
- Media kits and releases
- Contact management and media distribution lists
- Media trips and conferences
- Product PR and media cooperation
- Media training